"We all take for granted that our ability to think, learn and use our brains will come naturally, instinctively and with minimum effort. And on the whole it does. But the chances are you're only using about 1% of the power of our brain. Just imagine the amazing results if you could unlock just a fraction of the power of the remaining 99%. Use Your Head is the definitive and classic operations manual for your brain. It will show you how you can revolutionise the way you think and learn, wake up your brain and unleash the hidden power of your mind. By fully understanding how your brain really works, you be able to tap its hidden depths with powerful and life-changing results. You'll improve your problem-solving capabilities; become more creative in your approach to work and life; understand, retain and more readily recall information; improve your memory beyond recognition; be more open to change and new ideas; and think, learn and react faster and more efficiently."--Publisher's description.